Hi everyone! I’m definitely on island time over here. Sleeping in and posting a little later in the day and by the time you read this post, I’ll be reading my first summer book out by my pool. I made a list of things to do this summer and reading a few novels is one of them. If you have any suggestions on what to read, I’d love to hear them in the comments below.
Our family had a cruise planned this summer, but we had to cancel it because my father-in-law was in the hospital for over a month and will be having surgery again soon. We are thankful to God that he’s okay and on the mend, so this summer we will be staying close to home and would love to check out the beaches of 30A here in Florida, instead of cruising Mexico and the Caribbean. With that being said, I’m always on the lookout for vacation clothes, things I can throw on and feel like I’m on a tropical island. Enter J.Crew. They just launched their new summer collection and I’m totally smitten. Stylish Polynesian prints and fun colors make for a great getaway wardrobe and I already took advantage and ordered the Polynesian printed shorts featured above. I’m also LOVING J.Crew’s new jewelry styles! Make sure to check them out below and take advantage of the sale going on right now at J.Crew. Save 30% off with code GOSHOPPING. Enjoy and thank you so much for stopping by today!
- J.CREW: Save 30% off with code GOSHOPPING. Today I ordered these Polynesian floral shorts and this one piece in black and soft petal.
- ANN TAYLOR: 40% off dresses and skirts. Use code PRETTY40.
- NORDSTROM: Check out the Tory Burch sale! I have this iPhone case in pink and I love these espadrille platform sandals.
- TORY BURCH: More new styles added to the sale. Love this coverup!
- SERENA & LILY: Save $100 off every $500 with code SAVEBIG.
FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
Father’s Day is just around the corner and if you need some last minute ideas on what to get the special father in your life, check out my blog post here.
LOVE THESE NEW EARRINGS AT J.CREW…
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11