Good morning! Yesterday, I went to see Jurassic World and it was awesome! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, because I’m afraid of dinosaurs! My husband was quick to remind me that dinosaurs don’t exist anymore- um… yes I know that, but they still scare me. LOL! I remember seeing Jurassic Park back in 1993 a month after my husband and I got married and I was scared then! Some things don’t change. Anyway, it’s a fun summer movie and definitely worth the buttered popcorn. Now on to summer pool parties and beach days….
It sure was fun putting these collages together for you! I spent hours exploring the internet for the best pool and beach accessories out there. CLICK to SHOP: All you have to do is hover over the collage, then click on the item icon to be directed to the shopping source. Enjoy and happy summer to you and yours!
- J.CREW: Save 30% off with code GOSHOPPING. Today I ordered these Polynesian floral shorts and this one piece in black and soft petal.
- ANN TAYLOR: 40% off pants. Use code PANTS40.
- NORDSTROM: Check out the Tory Burch sale! I have this iPhone case in pink and I love these espadrille platform sandals.
- TORY BURCH: More new styles added to the sale. Love this coverup!
- SERENA & LILY: Save $100 off every $500 with code SAVEBIG.