Old Navy Gauze Shift Dress | J.Crew Rio Sandals | Mar Y Sol Caracas Tote (on sale here) | “red carpet” convertible strapless bra– best ever | Celine Sunglasses (love these) | Kendra Scott Necklace c/o | Essie Nail Polish
Yesterday, our family headed to the Keys for lunch to celebrate my sister-in-law’s birthday and we ate at this great restaurant called, Skippers Dockside. It’s such a gorgeous place! Even the bathrooms were super stylish. My husband and I plan on going back to enjoy a summer cocktail soon.
What to wear in the Keys: It’s hot here in South Florida, so when visiting the Keys you must wear cool, breezy outfits and matching is not mandatory. My new gauze shift dress from Old Navy was super easy to pack and can double as a cover-up. In the GET the LOOK below I’m sharing some new styles I recently purchased from Old Navy at a steal! Some of the items come in multiple colors, so make sure to click through to see what’s available. And there’s good news! Right now everything at Old Navy is on sale up to 50% off! Enjoy!
- J.CREW: Save an 40-60% off original prices with code SHOPSALE.
- ANN TAYLOR: 40% off your entire order. Three things in my shopping bag at Ann Taylor below. Click on the image for shopping details.
- SHOPBOP: New styles added to the designer sale.
- NORDSTROM: Check out the Tory Burch sale! I have this iPhone case in pink and I love these espadrille platform sandals.
- TORY BURCH: More new styles added to the sale. Love this coverup!
- SERENA & LILY: Save $100 off every $500 with code SAVEBIG.
- OLD NAVY: The entire store is on sale! Save up to 50% off!